You may have an old version of Macromedia Flash Player version installed. The application was developed for version 8 and above. The latest version of Macromedia Flash Player can be installed from here http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer for free. hide answer
1. Allow access to your web camera and microphone from asianwomenplanet.com when Flash Player window asks you for it.
2. To start recording your video, press 'Record' button from the lower menu of the application. Maximum length of the record is 60 seconds, but you can make your video shorter by pressing 'Stop'.
3. You may view your recorded video before saving by pressing 'Play' button.
4. If everything is ok with the video and sound quality, save it by pressing 'Save' button.
5. The last saved record can be viewed from 'My Record' section, just press 'Play'. hide answer